Sunday

I’m worried about work lately. It’s very slow. I suppose I should enjoy the downtime, but too much downtime inevitably means things are falling apart somewhere.

Writing about my work concerns on my blog is probably not the best way to allay those concerns. I blog a lot at work, and I worry about who might be watching. I don’t want to jinx myself. So far, the little angels in the IT department have not run the report on me, not that I know of. Nobody has said anything to me about my internet usage specifically. The worse trouble I’ve ever heard of anyone bringing upon them self with internet usage was this guy a few cubicles down from me who was practically watching TV on his computer - streaming video.

I have had some slack ass jobs. I have had jobs where I would go for days or even weeks without having any tasks at all.

No comments: