Saturday


When I look through the blinds at the people outside, it seems like the people outside instantly know that I am looking at them. They instantly notice the parting of the blinds - no more than an inch - they see it, and they see my eyeballs looking at them - no matter how far out across the parking lot they are. How can that be? It is instant. As soon as I part those blinds and look out, they make eye contact with me. They don't like it when somebody is being sly, somebody thinking that they’re being sly and getting away with it - watching them. That, or I’m just paranoid - which is probably the real truth. Or maybe these people just always keep their eyes moving. They constantly scan their surroundings. When the eyes are constantly moving, they will eventually see you. It might be sooner, it might be later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»