Saturday

So you had one or two drinks with your co-workers, and you're preparing to leave... but they talk you into having a few more drinks... and then a few more after that etc etc. Finally you leave - you get into your car and start the long drive home and then... suddenly the periphery is awash with flashing blue lights!

Busted!


And you end up HERE! DOES YOUR TOWN HAVE ONE OF THESE?

When a person gets arrested, their mug shot and their information - including the charges against them - it all gets posted to the county sheriff's web site.

I hope my mug is never posted up there, but if it does get posted here - if I get busted and they photograph me, I hope they don’t photograph me while I'm crying or something.

6 comments:

N said...

holy balls- did youget arrested?

Bobby said...

Me? Nah. I'm just thinking about how much it would suck... and tripping about how they put your photo on the net and shit. The sherriff has the coolest blog out here.

Dave said...

An oddly compelling bunch of photos. I wonder if a lot of other sherrifs do this?

jeannie said...

Been there, done that, got 8X10 glossy's. Just kiddin.....

Billy said...

hmm. i prefer to get cyber arrested.

joe's ego said...

oh do i wish my town had one of this. man, i would check it everyday for updates