Wednesday

Hitting the 'Next blog' button all day . . . I've taken in a lot of blogs that way, and I notice patterns - recurrent age demographics or recurrent themes or topics or whatever. Sometimes I think I'm too old to have a blog. Sometimes I think I'm too young - I've noticed a ton of retiree 'hittin the road in our RV' type blogs lately. Also, many people try to start businesses off of a blog. A lot of people create a blog just to chronicle one particular trip, or one particular pregnancy or one particular bout with one particular disease.

6 comments:

Cindy-Lou said...

Sometimes I think I'm too happy to have one anymore.

Anonymous said...

that's one reason why i have yr blog on my faves you have links to really really readable, interesting blogs. that's hard to find these days with the webtubes getting all clogged with start ups upstarts and neophytes.
be careful, going from one random blog to the next killed one of my comps. nasty nasty viral installation.

thanx for the link. i'm thrilled/cringing at the thought of it.
lynze

Bobby said...

I wondered about that - viruses from hitting so many blogs. It's a communicable world.

Pernicious said...

I don't have a blog. I have a web-site that I rarely update because I have had no inspiration for month's on end.

Goo said...

i blog in order to love people i will never meet.

thx for the kitty. i made it my desktop image. he makes me smile.

Bobby said...

You're very welcome. His name is Winston.