Saturday

You know how bored I was yesterday? I had all these BUSINESS REPLY MAIL cards that fall out of magazines. Free postage that I was just going to throw away. So I wrote notes on the cards, and I mailed them. The notes were to the person in the mail room or the admin in the sales department who would probably end up reading the card. I just asked what it was like to work at National Geographic or Florida Trend or whatever publication the card came from. "Is your job hard? Is it really noisy there? Is there much lifting? I hate lifting. Have a great day! And I'm not a weirdo, really." Just nice notes to hard workers wishing them nice days.

8 comments:

Pacian said...

That's the coolest thing ever. I never think of stuff like that.

Goo said...

You craaazy man! I love it.

~The Mighty Kat~ said...

finally tried clicking on your playlist, and wow! this is awesome. never heard of this gig before. anyway, again, your taste is fantastic. i appreciate your playlist, finding lots of cool new stuff.

and it complements your blog completely. maybe i said this before, but it's impressive how well this all works together. i was afraid it would distract, but you're consistent...

Anonymous said...

You're too nice. You didn't fill them out with the names of people you can't stand? Or places you used to work?

Doghaus said...

you're still posting.
huzzah
I drank an unnecessarily strong beer and Hendrix's Red House came on and I felt the need to watch out.

Fuck yeah for Bobby Skullbolt still bein here.

-Doghouse Reilly had a blog once

Bobby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby said...

Yo! What's up man! How's the art coming?

michelle said...

that's a fuckin cool idea - do they ever write back? You could make it a project...set up a website so they can respond to your notes. I see many opportunities here...