Saturday

I'm glad the class is over. I learned a lot, but it was murdah. I'd come home from work (which is busy as hell - well over three hundred emails waitin for me and various other items), then I'd jump right into class stuff...until midnight or beyond sometimes. Rough. But I learned a lot - I was reminded of a lot of fundamental stuff that I've really let go. Important stuff.

Today is wide open. I'm going to enjoy doing nothing, roaming...eyes open and receptive...head empty and receptive.

The stress of that class really made some other stressors - usually minor stressors - made them really spikey and hurty to me lately. For sugar. I'm realizing it. Last night and this morning have been a real decompression.

I'm making other discoveries and realizations too. I'm trying to look at the things that bug me - and look at them as mirrors. Is that something I do too? ...so I have no room to talk? Do I do something similar to that? Should I just shut up and deal with it? I'm also weighing and comparing these heavy weights that are weighing on me - comparing them...sorting the small stuff from the big stuff.

I'm learning...still learning.

7 comments:

Billy said...

have a fun day man

Ashley said...

When I took my first writing class I was amazed at how much of the basics I had forgotten.

Enjoy your day of nothing. I'm having one of those too.

Bobby said...

You's have some fun too's.

The Mighty Kat said...

Congratulations on making it to the finish! The thing that disturbs me about creative writing classes is when they teach formulas. I never got over learning about story formulas. It was such a huge disillusion.

And yes, I've long suspected that what bothers people most about others are characteristics they themselves have...

whimsical brainpan said...

Keep learning. Do it your whole life. It is part of what makes it worth living.

Pernicious said...

Photo-Developing.

Nuff said.

Buy Term Papers said...

In this era of web 2.0, we easily get nice & updated information for research purposes... I'd definitely appreciate the work of the said blog owner... Thanks!
................................

academic term papers-Term Paper Samples