Saturday

What kind of business would you open in a little place like this?



A little insurance office? A travel agency? A cell phone reseller?

Could you just sell advice? Do you have any advice you could sell?



What if you just bought this little place, and opened it up, and just waited for people to come in...and then just wait for them to start talking... "What is this place? What are you selling here? What service are you providing?"

"I am not providing any service," I'd say. "I am simply open... not necessarily for business you understand. Just open. I am open twenty-four, seven."

8 comments:

dailyintake said...

i say go for it.

Pacian said...

You'd have to put a sign up outside saying, "Come on in!"

How many buildings do you walk past in a day and not go inside? Some of them might well be places you could walk in off the street, but they don't let you know.

billy said...

the place that sells nothing. neat idea.

The Mighty Kat said...

I love the idea of just being open...

whimsical brainpan said...

I think it is a marvelous idea!

Ken Storey said...

I miss the old shaved ice place just up the street. Why not also have shaved ice, but no flavors, just shaved ice. That would be fun.

Erik Donald France said...

Massage parlor for longterm parking?

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

For this itty-bitty place, I'm thinking:

-- Air-conditioned ATM booth for a bank.

-- Ice cream stand

-- One of those bill-payment centers that sends/recieves Western Union

But, yeah, I can see why it's out of business. the place is just really, really tiny.