Wednesday

Can't Keep Up - With Anything

I can’t keep up with my bloggin! ...moreover, LIFE is both crushing down on me and sucking my guts out at the same time...I’ll soon squash like an empty beer can. ...or so it seems.

I don’t know: I get up at 5:15, I get to work by 7:00, and I do not blog from work because I got the fear... I get home at about 5:20 or so. ...and then I go to the YMCA maybe (3,4 or 5 times per week - which is not hardcore, I know) I get home and get showered up - what - 7:00 or 7:30? I eat some slop and sit on the couch with Newshour hyperanalytical and somnolent in the background, and I’m dozing. I might do some offline reading, some chattin with the wife...before I know it, I am knocked out.

5 comments:

lluviation said...

i have had the same problem...but mostly because i don't do anything, so i don't have as much to say, or i do, but i'm embarrassed to say it. should that be past tense??

but no, the mundane gets in the way.

JR's Thumbprints said...

I hear you on this one. I've cut back, way way back.

laura b. said...

Ah, life. It can deprive us of our emoting time, but supposedly it is all worthwhile :-)

Pamela said...

Then what are you doing at 1:25 writing?
Sorry...

Bobby said...

Gees, when I look back at my schedule laid out here, kind of summarized, it doesn't really look all that bad.