Sunday

I’m Seeking The Positive Here:

Scenery - If you got one tree, you got scenery. Look at your town as though you are seeing it for the first time. What is it that brings tourists to your town? Me, I’m lucky in this regard. Florida is a beautiful state. Virginia was pretty, DC lovely - but Florida, wow.

The Infinity of Human Knowledge - Every subject, I just want to plunge into it and read a hundred books and become a scholar in it. There is so much wisdom available, already set in print. Humans are expanding their knowledge constantly. AND YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO IT! Your narrative is as important as everybody else’s.

Love - If you got an internet connection, you are reading this. If you got an internet connection, you got love! You got interaction. You got people interested in you. You got interest in other peope. You got love! What is love? I don’t know. I mean: I do know - but I can’t put it into words...because it ain’t supposed to work like that. Love is internet ready.

It’s great to be alive! Every day a new delight will delight you. Civilization keeps on civilizing. I’m glad to be alive. Now. Here. And I can shape my life, make it a work of art.

10 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

:-)

laura b. said...

Aaaa-men, brother! That positivity is Where. It. Is. At.

Indigo said...

Indigo Incarnates

It's always good to look to the positive. I hopep you're right that the world will someday become a more civilized place.

Pacian said...

"What is it that brings tourists to your town?"

I'd imagine they're looking for directions.

Billy said...

"love is internet ready" fabulous!
great time to be alive man. no doubt.

NoRegrets said...

Nice.

NoRegrets said...

Though I beg to differ on VA vs. FL.

JR's Thumbprints said...

In Michigan it seems that most people are seeking the positive elsewhere; "elsewhere" being the place of opportunity, the place where jobs need filled.

Pernicious said...

Keep kicking ass my man!

Celticspirit said...

Positive sure is the way to go! Thanks for the great reminder to find more positive things in life.
As for the internet Love thing....I found my man on the internet...well we found each other so I have to agree on that one. :)
Happy Easter!