Saturday

  • It is so humid out, it's crazy.


  • Good sounding news on the work front.


  • More and more work on the work front.


  • Good sounding news on the work front.


  • I don't exercise much, but every little bit yields immediate energy increases, it seems like.


  • Still smokin, but it's taken a lot of weight off of me. If I can just make that leap from smoker to nonsmoking, excising fiend, I'll be doing something. But, who cares.


  • I was going to a UU church, but I slacked on that. By slacked, I mean, picked at work stuff a lot on Sundays lately. But, those UU folks are the nicest group of people I've ever been around. There aren't many people my age there, which shouldn't matter. I need to start going again. I always feel great for the whole week when I come out of there. Who cares if there's nobody my age.
  • 6 comments:

    messychange said...

    Maybe they are your age, but look older? Or younger?

    Bobby said...

    Age shouldn't matter i guess, right? If they're nice they're nice

    Bobby said...

    Age shouldn't matter i guess, right? If they're nice they're nice

    insignificantchanges said...

    sometimes it is nice though to be around your age peers....it shouldn't matter, you can try not to make it matter, but i find it does. it alters the way you communicate, how you look at the world, and what you understand. where you are in your life, in terms of time. nothing can really replace time lived....your age peers are your tribe....to a degree.

    laura b. said...

    Doing things that make you feel good, like exercising or attending church, sounds unambiguously positive.
    Age doesn't matter much to me :) I've got friends, or at least friendly acquaintances, of different ages and I think their different perspectives add something to my life.

    Bobby said...

    I need to drag some people my age into that church. I mention it to anybody and everybody i can.

    The people who are older tell such great stories there though, so much life experience.