Tuesday

I want to blog steadily this time... I forgot how good blogging feels, how good the interactions are on this medium, even if I only get a chance to interact with a few people. My blogging was pretty one-sided for the past two, three years. Just me...sayin stuff...not really responding to others. It sucks to be that way. It's partly due to time constraints, and partly because I'm stuck so far up my own head.

I've gone on a major blog exploration lately, and I'm glad this medium is as vibrant as it was when I started out (2002). I used to be hardcore with blogging, I had a pretty brain-dead job, so I was able to post a lot. I was able to read...I don't know how many different blogs out there. Now I have a pretty tough job, and blogging is a great shift from work stuff. I'm lucky that a lot of the people who were blogging a lot back when I was kind of blogging a lot - - glad to see how active they (you) still are. (trouble...wording...things...you know what me mean me hope)

2 comments:

laura b. said...

The thing I love most about blogging, apart from the chance to talk about myself tediously, is the interaction with other bloggers. Means a lot to me.

Annie said...

I'm glad you are too...