Thursday

I really need a hobby. People ask me, "What do you do for fun?" I don't really know what to say. Sometimes I say, "Roam around."

That doesn't sound that fun.

Today, somebody asked me, and I finally said, "Not much. It's kind of sad."

I'm too old and beat up for my old hobbies: pick-up soccer, skateboards, blah blah.

What do I do with my free time? I watch a lot of videos on youtube. I do roam around. I read stuff. I head into bars and drink beer every now and then.

I have been blogging a lot recently. Blogging. That would be a weird answer to what do you do for fun...

2 comments:

laura b. said...

I get it. I mean, when I think of hobbies, I don't think of reading...but that is mostly what I do in my free time. Want to start stamp collecting or something?

meg said...

Same problem. My answer is unintentionally hostile.

"I avoided people for the longest stretches possible, read the whole Internet and wrote a letter to myself."

That sounds like some unhappy shit to other people.